Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogger Name Article Title Swap In Action Here.

It is known that it is better to have your article title by itself for SEO Purposes. I do have a long Blog name here and imagine actual article get preceded by "MyADLETS, The Viral Frontier."

So I set out to find a way to do it and a few I tried broke my site template XML. Finally I am able to get my articles indexed by search engines for what they are!

I will write up the experience soon at Geemodo, as I mentioned previously, all Blog tips, tricks and how tos will goto Geemodo but of course I will mention them here. Swap Blogger Name Title Hack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know that you have very good content, you just need to get a better layout I love your articles, keep up the good job.
-Germz from http://www.thegermz.com