VidPay, dead simple white label platform for sponsored video campaigns and the best part about this startup is, it has started generating revenue from the start.
As Techcrunch says, Why didn't I think of that?
Where will my video be displayed?
As soon as you create and activate an ad campaign, your video will be displayed on Metacafe as a sponsored video, to your selected target viewers.
How do I start promoting my video?
- Upload a video advertisement to one of our partner websites
- Create a VidPay campaign by selecting the uploaded ads you want to promote
- Select keywords relevant to your video ads
- Tell us how much you are willing to pay each time a user clicks on your video ads
- Set a daily budget for your video advertising campaign
- Target your audience by location, language, time of day, category, etc.
- We will then match your keywords to search terms entered by users on our partner websites. If there is a match, and the price you offered is higher than that offered for other matching videos, your ads will be displayed on the partner website. You will only be charged if a user clicks on your ad.
- Monitor your campaign and adjust your keywords/targeting to optimize your results
- VidPay only charges you for the LOWEST cost per click which would enable you to win the auction - one cent higher than the next highest bidder. The actual cost per click is never higher than your bid, and may be lower.
- You will only be billed when viewers click on the links to your videos.
- You can define a maximum daily budget (average).
Vidpay via TechCrunch