Saturday, January 3, 2009

"It's best to do one thing really, really well." Global Development, Google Way!

I just happened to be by this post on google.org blog that made me read it rather than ultra speed reading I do most of the time with many articles.
Everyone is aware that SMBs or SMEs provide the ground support in developed countries by providing most of the GDP and Jobs. But that is not so in developed countries and the post goes on to explain how Google is tackling the problem. Great for Google and great for those people but I found a gem within the article.
I came across the "Google's ten organizing principles"! If you have not read it before, I think we all can use the information. Perhaps it might prove to be the best start for the new year. It did to me. I will gather my scattered thoughts, put them in a box, take out one at a time and do them really really well! or convince others to do so.
By the way the ten organizing principles, starts with "Never settle For The Best"!
Official google.org Blog: Sharpening our focus in global development

No comments: