Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AdSense Account Update Reminder And Learn How Gamescene Makes Money With AdSense.

If you are using AdSense, pretty soon you are going to need to update your AdSense account to a Google Account. Google AdSense has mentioned that it is going to be a requirement and I think better to do it beforhand, in case you may run into trouble. I did not have any trouble converting to my Google Account and it is much easier now with single sign on! I log into my GMail and every thing else sees me automatically.

The following video is also posted on the same AdSense Blog about how GameScene is utilizing AdSense to monetize their Game site. I thought it is worth for me and my readers to have it available at hand to enhance knowledge. Thank you
Inside AdSense: Game on for GameScene

No comments: