- what time do stores open on black friday
- what time does black friday start
- when does black friday end
- what to buy on black friday
- San Francisco: No gingerbread cookies here. San Franciscans are seeking a
nutritious holiday with lots of bananas, avocado, coconut water and
quinoa. And talk about eating clean: Disinfecting wipes are also among
top shoppers’ searches.
- West LA: The City of Angels is ready to party. Disposable silverware, plastic cups, paper plates, tortilla chips and garbage bags are all they need for hassle-free entertaining.
- Manhattan: New Yorkers start off the day right with cereal, almond milk and—why not?—butter croissants. After a long day, residents relax with snacks such as mini pretzels and almonds.
- Boston: Bring your appetite to Boston parties. Salty treats such as maple bacon chips, green pea crisps and peanuts top shopping lists. The city also buys more ketchup and popcorn than any other city.
- Chicago: Baby boom. Chicago households are stocking up for tots this winter with lots of baby wipes and goodies such as chocolate and sparkling juice. To ward off sniffles, Chicago is loading up on vitamin C and orange juice!
- Washington, D.C.: The capital is stocking up on healthy bites such as whole wheat crackers, fruit snacks and diet soda to wash it down.