Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Official Google Blog: Introducing a collection of favorite places from around the world


Google Blog has a very nice post on favorite places of famous and some what famous (because I did not know about some of them) people.
I was glad that I have visited most of the places mentioned by most of the people. Yes it hurts to think that one day Maldivian Islands will disappear from the face of the earth. I really enjoyed my trips there.
I have dined at Alice waters Chez Pannise but have not had ice cream at her creamery in San Francisco. This is good and hot week hear in bay area and I am going to try those salted caramel icecream.
But there were many other places all over the world and some were new to me.
But the target of this write up is to tell you that not only Alice Waters but you too could get exposure to your business, be it a big huge famous on or tiny home based business, through Google's local places and businesses initiative. You can use tools like Google Maps and the Local Business Center to reach customers.
Follow the link below to learn about some interesting people and what they think are interesting.
\Official Google Blog: Introducing a collection of favorite places from around the world


No comments: